Today more than ever, one of the most crucial aspects of software development is quality assurance and testing. However, successfully implementing high standards of QA while meeting budget and time constraints has its own set of challenges. Can AI, with its huge potential to transform entire industries, be the solution for QA organizations in these challenges?
In this webinar we will review the functional landscape of AI for QA organizations in 2020, and provide practical tools to evaluate the available solutions.
Join us to:
- Cut through the hype and obtain a realistic view of what AI really is
- Discover why AI can be so important for QA organizations
- Map the key issues and challenges for QA and Testing, and examine the use cases and problems to which ML/AI can already be successfully applied in testing automation
- Receive practical tools to evaluate the available solutions to start your own journey into AI in QA and Testing
- Guy Arieli - CTO, Experitest
- Nava Levy - Tech Evangelist, Experitest