Digital application delivery practices are undergoing massive change in the effort to meet growing pressure for short application and delivery cycles and high quality demands.
Shift Left joins practices such as DevOps, Continuous Integration and automation in the effort to increase speed and quality while reducing costs. It does so by introducing quality early in the development cycle, but what exactly does that mean for individuals and how are organizations going about implementing it?
- What exactly is Shift Left?
- Shift left goals and drivers
- How Shift Left affects application development and testing organizational structures
- Case study - how a US bank is shifting left to shorten dev-test cycle and provide better digital experiences
- New technologies and skills required for developers and testers - including demos
Guy Arieli, CTO, Experitest