A mobile app is good if it also works in bad conditions: poor network conditions, challenging device conditions with low memory and CPU etc.
Experitest CTO Guy Arieli reviews and demonstrates of the 5 non-functional testing practices that you must adopt to your mobile QA strategy.
View this webinar and discover how to make sure your application:
- Network testing: Functions under any network condition
- Device condition testing: Does not consume too much of a device’s resources (CPU, memory and battery)
- User experience testing: Provides a perfect UI and a great end user experience
- Security testing: Guarantees total end user data security
- Accessibility testing: Is accessible for any end user regardless of their ability
- Guy Arieli -CTO, Experitest
- Tal Barmeir -CEO, Experitest