Website and application performance has a huge impact on digital experience, yet most organizations leave performance testing to the last phase before production.
What’s more, most performance testing done today focuses on backend systems, as opposed to client-side and network environments that have the most impact on actual use experience.
In this webinar, we will discuss how you can leverage your existing Appium and Selenium tests to make UI Performance testing part of your CI pipeline, and ensure great real-life user experience.
Join us to hear about:
- What is UI performance testing and why is it important?
- Best practices for effective UI performance testing
- Key UI Performance metrics
- Step-by-step tutorial: adding performance to your appium and selenium scripts
- Guy Arieli- CTO, Experitest
- Omer Madi- Product Manager, Experitest