The value of testing automation and continuous testing is well established in the industry.
However, achieving continuous testing can require organizational changes and significant resources, so convincing management when and how much to invest in testing automation is not an easy task.
In this webinar, Nava Levy, Tech Evangelist at Experitest, provides tools and tips on how to build a solid business case / ROI for your testing automation project.
Learn how to:
- Identify the key sources of cost vs. benefits for automation
- Quantify the financial benefits of automation
- Build an ROI model and PPT template to present your case
- Identify also the cases in which test automation doesn’t make sense
- Nava Levy - Tech Evangelist, Experitest