Ensure Optimal User Experience with Performance Testing
Today, in the era of digital transformation, application and website performance has a huge impact on digital customer experience, which directly affects business results. This is why the focus of performance testing is moving from back-end systems to User Experience performance: transaction duration time, battery consumption, network download, CPU consumption, Speed Index and more. While backend performance testing ensures that the functionality performs well under stress and load, it does not test UX performance.
By integrating UX Performance testing as part of your Functional testing you can make sure there is no deterioration in these key UX performance parameters, from one release to another. This whitepaper describes how the focus in performance testing is moving from backend performance to the user’s experience and why and how UX Performance testing should be tested continuously as part of your CI/CD Pipeline and not to be left to last.
Download the UX Performance Whitepaper now and learn how to effectively integrate UX Performance into your CI/CD Pipeline, and release high-quality software on time and on budget.
Read this whitepaper to learn:
- What is Shift-Left Performance Testing and why is it so important today?
- Why is it important to test UX Performance early and continuously as part of your CI/CD pipeline?
- What are the benefits of integrating UX Performance testing as part of Functional testing?
- What are the required steps and skills to integrate UX Performance testing into your continuous testing pipeline?
- How to build a baseline and identify UX performance deviations from the baseline?