The reliance on digital applications is rising and enterprises consider them a strategic engagement channel. Customers - as well as search engines - expect high quality experiences that are consistent across platforms, whether it be a desktop browser, a tablet or a phone. Bad experiences are immediately penalized.
Consequently, the pressure to constantly ship new applications and functions is rising while the time frame to develop and test them is shrinking. Rapid testing of your applications across numerous mobile and desktop browsers is critical for success.
This webinar reviews 5 elements of a high-speed cross browser testing program, and demonstrates how to implement them.
Watch this webinar to hear about:
- Speeding up release cycles with parallel test execution for rapid feedback
- The importance of responsive web design and how to test it
- How to ensure you meet accessibility requirements across browsers, OS and platforms
- TLeveraging test analytics to make quality decisions
- How to avoid the hassle of managing a selenium testing environment
- Tom Ben Simhon - Head of Product, Experitest
- Sheli Ashkenazi -Product Management, Eperitest